Online articles about how fire sprinklers save people's lives.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Fire at mall sporting goods store contained by sprinkler system (Watertown, NY)
The fire was caused when a ceiling light overheated, causing the contents of the ballast to leak into the light fixtures and create sparks that ignited a rack of clothing below it, Chief Dillon said. Fortunately, the sprinkler system effectively contained the blaze until firefighters could extinguish it, he said. “It did what it was supposed to do,” Chief Dillon said.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)