Daily stories of how fire sprinklers save lives.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Fire sprinkler douses dryer fire in group home (Las Vegas, NV)
Las Vegas and North Las Vegas firefighters responded to the adult assisted care group home after clothes in a dryer caught fire. The clothes dryer was in a laundry room with an automatic fire sprinkler in it. When the dryer caught fire, the sprinkler activated and kept the fire confined to the dryer. The eight elderly residents were able to escape without injury.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)