Monday, January 20, 2014

Kitchen fire extinguished by single fire sprinkler (Arapahoe County, CO)

When firefighters responded to a home fire on January 13, the fire had already been eradicated by a single fire sprinkler. The fire began when a pot of cooking oil started on fire, which spread up the stove and cupboards. 

1 comment:

  1. bathroom renovations is more than simply a place to prepare meals; it is the essence of your home and an investment in your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to create a bold and punchy contrast or an understated look to coordinate with your surroundings, our team at Kitchen Essence ensure that the result reflects the character of the owner and the home.

    ReplyDelete